Union Public Service Commission CDS II Exam Jobs 2017 2018 414 Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, Officers Training Academy Chennai Posts Apply Online at www.upsc.gov.in | UPSC CDS 2 has issued Notification 2017 regarding CDC 2 & Various Job Openings. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through Official website www.upsc.gov.in | UPSC CDS 2 Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Application Processes, UPSC CDS 2 AdmitCard Date, UPSC CDS 2 Exam Date, UPSC CDS 2 Result Date and UPSC CDS 2 Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
UPSC CDS 2 414 Recruitment 2017 Apply online at www.upsc.gov.in:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (Combined Defence Service (II) Exam 2017 2018)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 414
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 145th Course commencing in July, 2018 [Including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]. -100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – Course commencing in July, 2018 Executive (General Service) [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]. -15 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in August, 2018 i.e. No. 204 F(P) Course. -32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai -108th SSC Course (NT) (For Men) commencing in October, 2018. -225 (including 50 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders for NCC Spl. Entry)
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS 2 Jobs 2017
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun- Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala-Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad-Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai- Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun- Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2 nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad-20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2018 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1998 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1992 and not later than 1st July, 1998) only are eligible.
- ForOfficers’ Training Academy -(SSC Course for men) Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
- ForOfficers’ Training Academy -(SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1999.
UPSC CDS 2 Selection Procedure Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017:
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Intelligence and Personality Test, PFT, Interview
Exam Center: Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur And Visakhapatnam. Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates
UPSC CDS 2 Exam Fee Details:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.200/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Female) Application Fee is – Nil
How to apply for UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2017:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Go to UPSC CDS 2careerspage at www.upsc.gov.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the linkNew Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofUPSC CDS 2Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:09.08.2017
- Last datefor Submission of Application: 08.09.2017
- Date of Written Examination:Oct/Nov 2017
UPSC CDS 2 Syllabus, Study Materials & Question Papers Link:
UPSC CDS 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
UPSC CDS 2 Study Materials PDF: Click Here
UPSC CDS 2 Previous Years Question Papers: Click Here
UPSC CDS 2 Notification & Application Form Link:
UPSC CDS 2 Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
UPSC CDS 2 Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
All Competitive Exam Study Materials Click Here to Download